Monday, April 4, 2011

Dialogue

1. I have to go into the war.
2. No, you cant i need you here to help with our kids.
1. We need more money and if I go into the war then ill be making more than you can me combined right now.
2. But I cant take care of the kids alone.
1. Hire someone. We will have extra money.
2. I don't want our kids to be raised by a babysitter, i want them to be raised by their mother and father.
1. Its not like ill be gone for 10 years, one, two at max.
2. And how can you be so sure, what if it lasts more than that.
1. I'm sure it wont, besides the confederacy has almost already won.
2. Yeah well what if you get shot.
1. Just because I get shot doesn't mean ill die.
2. No but it could leave you permanently handicapped.
1. At least ill never forget that I served my country.
2. OK but what if you do die.
1. Well then you'll get even more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment