Thursday, March 31, 2011

Stream of Consciousness

I don't want to die. I'm afraid I will get shot every second. This is war I should have been ready for this but I'm not, I'm not ready at all. I don't want my wife to have to worry about me being killed. If I get killed she will have to make a funeral, pay for expenses herself, take care of our two children, alone. I don't want to mess up. If I get a chance to kill one of them and I freeze or just if I cant bring myself to to kill him I could get wounded or killed. If I could make it out of this alive i would be so happy. I wouldn't have to worry about my wife trying to survive without me, I wouldn't have to be afraid of getting shot, I wouldn't have make my children question where i am or be without a dad. But what if I don't make it. No I have to make it, I will. I wish I was with a bigger group but it's only me and one other person. I don't even like him. All he does is talk about his life. He isn't even married. He says how his life is so amazing, well at least I have someone other than my parents.

6 comments:

  1. That was really descriptive. I really liked it

    ReplyDelete
  2. it wasn't really a stream of conciusnuss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was more like a short story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is good it is not like telling a story it is telling what the person thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its good its more of a stream of consciousness because it's kind of random like a persons thoughts.

    ReplyDelete